Monday, September 15, 2014

Bittetsweet Louisville, CO 9/14

There were three flavor choices peanut butter, coconut, lemon and orange. You have to work hard to mess up a lemon anything. These were edible but not something I'd go back for. $2.00 for a quarter sized bite. The coconut was the one I was most excited about but it tasted of nothing. The second was the lemon. It was strong lemon filling and the macaroons cookies themselves were flat, not airy and mushed to a paper sheet on the first bite that stuck in my teeth. The orange was a tad more delicate and if I had one again it would be orange but the macaroon shell was still tooth sticking so I doubt I'd pay for more. If I have to dig the macaroon out of my teeth, something is wrong with the recipe. I didn't try the peanut butter because peanut butter and macaroons don't go together in my mind. Just no.

No comments:

Post a Comment